50 YEARS OF FAMILY FUN, CAMPING AND 4 WHEELING
Be part of Australia's premier organisations for four wheel driving, camping and the great outdoors.
Whether it be our local 4WD tracks to volunteering with an empty esky drought run to outback Queensland, National Park clean ups with Fraser Island being our most recent or doing a drive up to the Cape, The Kimberly or down to the Victorian high country.
There is sure to be an event that will excite you and the whole family.
Regular Events are held to encourage new members to learn safe driving and recovery techniques and for the more experienced drivers can hone their skills even further.
We invite you to explore our Website to view more of what our club get up to.
- Corroboree 2023 29th September 2023 The 4WD Queensland Corroboree is held annually over a long weekend and is open to all Four Wheel Drive Queensland Association affiliated clubs and the... more
- Northern NSW Mini-tour - Registrations Open Saturday 24th at 10am - Limited to 8 cars ONLY 6th October 2023 Northern NSW Mini-tour - Registrations Open Saturday 24th at 10am - Limited to 8 cars ONLY. more
- Condamine River Gorge 15th October 2023 Day Drive - Medium more
- Progressive Dinner - Bollywood 28th October 2023 Progressive Dinner '23 Bollywood more
- Scenic Rim Park - Day Drive 10th August 2023 Scenic Rim Park - Day Drive An alternative day drive for those registered for Condamine River. ... more
- Condamine River Day Drive Postponed 7th August 2023 Condamine River Day Drive Rescheduled due to Roadworks New Drive date is Sunday October 15, 2023 ... more
- Congratulations Mr & Mrs O’Rafferty 29th July 2023 Congratulations Mr and Mrs O’Rafferty. ... more
- AGM Minutes and New Committee 24th July 2023 The Brisbane 4WD Club held the Annual General Meeting on July 13 with a huge turnout of members. Thanks to everyone who came along. We would like to thank all past committee members for their contributions to the club over the past 12 months and welcome all new members to the committee. ... more